PC321 Pro Choice Disposable P2 Face Mask with Valve, (Box of 12)
- P2: Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices
- P2 disposable respirator for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles
- Lightweight cupped design for comfortable extended wear
- Dual latex free elastic straps for ease of donning and doffing
- ProValve exhalation valve for decreased breathing resistance and heat stress
- Nose flange for increased protection and facial fit
- Resealable bag for hygienic storage
- Qty/Box – 12
- Qty/Carton – 20 Boxes
MASK4PLYELA10S Help-It 4 Ply Disposable Ear Loop Surgical Grade Face Mask, (pack of 10) NZ MADE
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
This Help-It disposable ear loop mask is made from an ultra-soft material, filters dust, pollen and bacteria. It has a built-in nose piece that molds to the face.
It provides a single-use, disposable respiratory protection to protect both the wearer and non-wearer from the transfer of micro-organisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
ASTM Level 2
High level of bacterial filtration ( ≥ 98% BFE )
FR 120 mmHg, PFE ≥ 98% @ 0.1 micron
Deltpa P < 5.0 mm H20/cm2, FS Class 1
Single use only. Discard the mask after use.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Pack of 10.