It is our aim to dispatch all goods within 48 hours of order being received. All goods that are out of stock should be received within seven working days from time of order. Any back orders will be notified within 3 days with an estimated time of delivery provided to you.
- For Orders Under $500 - Nationwide (NZ) $10.00
- For Orders Over $500 - Free (Nationwide, NZ)
- For International Shipping (out of New Zealand) - Price to be advised
We guarantee all our products against manufacturing defects within the manufacturer’s warranty period, and will repair or replace faulty products. The warranty excludes the use of products outside their intended use, or where our products have been misused or damaged via accident.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management. In the event of you not being satisfied with your purchase it may be returned on discretion of management for exchange or refund this must be done within 14 days of purchase in the original condition in the original packaging with tags etc intact. In the first instant please contact us with details of you concerns.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by C I Safety Ltd then C I Safety Ltd shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then C I Safety will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
Read the full Terms and Conditions of Sale with C I Safety.
We pride ourselves on our product knowledge and take care to choose products which we know are fit for purpose and field-tested to stand up to New Zealand work conditions. If you have any questions about our products, please use the Contact Us form or call our team on 021 277 1817.
Custom Order Invoice Payments
You can now pay invoices online by credit card.
Follow the link below, then enter the amount to be paid along with the invoice number to proceed to the payment page.
Pay invoice now