T380 Esko Titan 380 BWF Coverall, Type 5/6, Sizes S to 4XL
- BWF—Breathable Waterproof Fabric
- Approved for asbestos removal, meth lab decontamination and bio-hazards
- Penetration resistance for premium protection—Chemical (EN368) and Blood (ASTM F1670)
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
- Auto-locking zippers, well folded-in for user comfort
- Double sided tape on zip
- Approved in accordance with EN1149-1 anti-static standard
- EN1073-2 approved for protection against radioactive contamination
- EN14126 approved for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (Types 5-B, 6-B)
- Two-way zipper for easy access to clothing underneath
- EN 14126 Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
- EN 1073-2 Certified to meet performance requirements for protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 1149 Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
- EN 13034 Type 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals (type 6), provides limited protection against small spatters and fumes from liquid chemicals. Intended to be used if a full liquid permeation barrier is not necessary.
- EN 13982-1 Type 5 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates – performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
|ESKO COVERALL SIZE CHART|
|Intended to be used as a guide only, comfortable fit will vary for individual wearers.|