T460 Esko Titan 460 CPS Type 3/4/5, Sizes M to 2XL (mask NOT included)
- High performance, lightweight and durable fabric provides chemical protection, dry particle proof
- Suitable for protection against a range of chemical jets and sprays
- Certiﬁed to PPE directive CE EN14126 for biological hazards and infective agents (TYPE 3-B, 4-B, 5-B)
- Certified to EN 1073-2 for radioactive hazards
- Provides extensive chemical protection including 98% sulphuric acid, 10% formaldehyde, and ethylene glycol
- Certified to EN1149-1 for anti-static properties
- Features double closing storm ﬂaps, wraparound chin strap, ﬁnger loop and elasticised wrists, ankles and hood
- Seams are over-sealed to ensure no penetration of liquid
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
- Auto-locking zipper with self-adhesive double layer storm flaps provide total protection in liquid and particle barrier and is well folded-in for user comfort
- Bright yellow fabric for high visibility
- Uncompromising protection
- EN 14126 Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
- EN 1149 Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
- EN 14605 Type 3 Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a strong jet of liquid such as from a pressure sprayer.
- EN 14605 Type 4 Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a spray of liquid such as from a sprinkler – substantial volume but not high pressure.
- EN 13982-1 Type 5 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates – performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL